Sunday 27 May 2012

Back again

I've been quiet for a while because I keep forgetting to get batteries for my camera. Now that I have finally fixed that, I have not taken photo's of most of my projects so I will just give you a glimpse of how I have been keeping busy. This is a little adaption of my scallop skirt shortened and with a long row of pleats. It looks especially cute when jumping on the trampoline. 

 My other big project is my smocking. I am trying something a bit different, I found a project that uses corduroy and liberty accents and I am very excited (It should be warm for winter). I am incredibly slow at this project for some reason. I have another deadline for it, Philly's birthday is early in July and at the rate I am stitching I will not get there. So I need to stop my other projects for a while and settle in for a good stitch. Wish me luck, there is a long way to go...


2 comments:

  1. Cute little skirt! I just adore smocking, but have never tried it. It's on my To Do list. Look forward to seeing yours finished...

    ReplyDelete