Wednesday 7 March 2012

Winter

It has been one of those years where all those clothes I bought for the kids for the extremely hot weather shall be passed on to someone else having never been worn. I feel like it is winter already. The kids are wanting to wear their cuddly p.j.s already and autum has just began. Well it has been raining every day for over a week but still...

Any way enough complaining. I got into the swing of winter by making some new cuddly pj's for the boys. This is the picture of the second pain I made. The first pair was way to short and to compensate without un-picking I just added a big gusset into the back. My young man likes them still but I think he looks rather like a turtle. For the above pair however I think I rather got it right. I want to make another couple of pairs so I should be able to get the pattern better and better. Yay for cute cuddlys (it also feels good to have got around to making something for the boys instead of just for the girls :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment